firstname.lastname@example.org / +7 495 637 35 19
Moscow's Bolshoi Theater, founded in 1776.
Varna department store selling goods and products from the People's Republic of Bulgaria on Leninsky Prospect. Selling live Bulgarian flowers.
Varna department store selling goods and products from the People's Republic of Bulgaria on Leninsky Prospect. Selling Bulgarian fruit and vegetables.
Construction of Volga Automobile Plant (now Avtovaz) in Togliatti. Lathe operator Fyoder Prilipenko at work.
Vyoshenskaya Cossack village, Rostov Region, described in Mikhail Sholokhov's novel "And Quiet Flows the Don." Local resident Ludmila Voronina's house.
Ukrainian SSR. Products manufactured at the Zaporozhye automobile plant.
Anti-submarine helicopter carrier cruiser of the Black Sea Fleet of the USSR. Soviet sailors guarding the state border.
The Dnepr-1 universal computer, developed by the Institute of Cybernetics of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, currently the Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine directed by Viktor Glushkov.
MS Taras Shevchenko, built in Wismar, the German Democratic Republic and launched in May 1966.
Employee of the Yaroslavl Motor Plant (currently Autodiesel) at work.
Stage and screen actress Ludmila Chursina.
A symphonic orchestra performs at the Yaroslavl Motor Plant (currently Autodiesel).
The Belorussian Soviet Socialist Republic. The statue of Polish writer Eliza Orzeszkowa (1841-1910) in Grodno. Unveiled on October, 20, 1929.
The Belorussian Soviet Socialist Republic. Eliza Orzeszkowa Street in Grodno.
Moscow Plant of Electric Vacuum Systems, the principal enterprise of production association Moscow electro-lamp plant (MELZ). Color television tube shop.
Hungarian Ikarus coaches near the Bolshoi Theater in Moscow.
The Kuibyshev Synthetic Rubber Plant, now affiliated with the holding company Sibur, in Togliatti.
Participants of horse-racing competitions at the Kuybyshev, currently Samara race track.
The Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic. St. Joseph Church and an eight square bell-tower built by Roman Catholic priest Joseph Bazilauskas in Palushi village, Ignalina District in the 18th century.
A basketball game at a Soviet military unit.
Expert examination of a document in the forensics office of the USSR Ministry of the Interior Higher Investigations School (now the Ministry of the Interior Volgograd Academy of Russia).
Forensics office of the USSR Ministry of the Interior Higher Investigations School (now the Ministry of the Interior Volgograd Academy of Russia).
The Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic. The carved wooden figure of a saint.
Classes in the USSR Ministry of Interior Higher Investigations School (now the Ministry of the Interior Volgograd Academy of Russia).
Sambo tournament at a Soviet military base.
The canteen of the No.3 house-building factory, currently DSK-3.
Captions to follow shortly
Igor Popov, who collects netsuke (carved Japanese figurines) with his collection.
Pilot cosmonaut Vladimir Shatalov during a training session with a cycle ergometer (a test held to find the latent (hidden) coronary insufficiency and determine the level of individual tolerance towards physical exercise).
An unexpected error has occurred. If the problem persists, please contact support.